What does it take to work with us?
For the last 3 years, we’ve been working on more than 100 projects with various companies. We’ve started to notice some patterns about what makes a good and efficient relationship with our clients. We want to be transparent about our process and our understanding of design. Here’s what you should know if you’re thinking about whether we’re a good fit for you.
What we do
- Product Design
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Art Direction
- User Testing & Interviews
What we don’t do
- Back-End Development
- Front-End Development
What we love
- Working with the founders who care
- Startups driven by their understanding of their users
- Simplifying the use of complex concepts
- Questioning every design decision we take
What we don’t love
- Taking technical decisions for you
- Signing strict NDAs before we even got to talk
- Doing spec work
- Taking equities in your startup
- Design decisions based on feelings not information
We spend half a day together to understand deeply the problem you’re solving, the user needs, your solution and your team. At the end of the workshop, we all share a clear view of what we need to focus on and what are the main workflows of the product.
Using wireframes, we define the user experience of the product, including page structures and user flows, directly on an InVision prototype.
Once we agree on the UX, we build a visual system that will carry the structure and interactions of the product. We deliver desktop and mobile mockups, as well as a UI Kit for the front-end development deployed on Zeplin.
Follow Up Design
During the development or after the first users feedback, we keep working with you to refine your product and improve its quality.